Just a quick post to provide a little information and hopefully collect some ideas & feedback from you guys for the next Phitness Contest.
- This fitness contest will be based on time.
- There will be a number of exercises to choose from.
- You’ll enter the amount of sweat time you worked your buns off.
- If you work out 3 times a day, you’ll be able to enter each session individually or you can tally ‘em up and enter the total …your call!
- The tracking system will be easy to use.
- You’ll have access to your record along with me so we can watch your progress together.
- Any documentation needed for the contest will be provided to you by me.
- More information will follow soon.
What I need from you:
- Exercises you’d like to see in the list to choose from.
- Ideas you may have about accountability. How do we prove our time(s).
- What’s a good goal number of hours to sweat our buns off to? 100? Less? More?
- What do you think of a small fee to go toward monetary prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places?
- Should this one be free of charge like the last one? If so, what should the prizes be? Should there be prizes? IDEAS PLEASE! ;-)
- I’ll be looking for guest bloggers for this contest. I want y’all to share your experiences along the way. Tips, struggles, what you’re doing, how you’re doing it, types of exercises, how you fit your exercises in, motivation & inspiration, meal plans, foods you’re eating, etc.! Let me know if you’re interested please!
Please leave comments below. I need your ideas to make this a huge success for us all! Let’s make this fun & motivational!
Do you Twitter? Retweet this for me!